 Announcements / 1643
Re: Ice Planet 2002 Contest Page Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:40:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Hey all,
The IP 2002 page has been updated with the first entry, by Jude Beaudin.

Actuall, it turned out that I had more time than I expected, so I went ahead
and did all the entries except for David's non-competing ones. Please tell
me if i've made any mistakes, or included descriptions that wern't meant to
be included, etc.

Also, the music has been removed! (I know you're all probably rejoicing
about that). A question to the Ice Worm: Do i just copy and paste the
entries from the posts, or do i wait for emails? either way is fine with me.

Never mind about that. I figured it out.

Build! Build! Build! (who cares about the bad colors?) Ice Planet!
Website,
Curt Tigges