 Space / 14627
Re: Ice Planet 2002 Contest Page Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:19:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Should I make a different page for them, or should I add that category?

I should think just add them in to the existing page -- there's no reason to
give the non-competing category any more or less weight than the other
categories.

If you are worried about having too much image "weight" on the page, the
images could be more tightly optimized via Imageready or Debabelizer (and I
can do this if need be).  I haven't looked into that aspect of the page
design, but I will if you think I should.

-- The Ice Worm