 Announcements / 1634
    Finally, BLdb v0.6 —Luis Baixinho
   yes, i know, i'm late. works... the Bldb v0.6 can be find at (URL) rené!) this version not include the option to create mocs database. i hope in my holidays to create this section, make some improvements and fix bugs that may appear in the next days (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.loc.pt)

        Re: Finally, BLdb v0.6 —Stephen Fisher
     Hi Luis, I'm really excited to use your tool, but I can't find the download. Can you please provide a specific link to the download? I don't read German, and I can't find a downloads section. Thanks! Stephen (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Here is it (Re: Finally, BLdb v0.6) —René Hoffmeister
   Hello@all, (...) (URL)(thanks rené!) Not for this, it's a pleasure :-) Kind Regards, René (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.db.inv)