 Announcements / 1621 (-5)
  Technic/Mindstorms™ competitions

The BrickFest organizers are proud to announce the details of the Technic/Mindstorms competitions to be held as part of BrickFest 2002. There will be three competitions, one on each day of the event. Friday, July 19 The Technic Competition - Scree (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce) !!

  Ash, Gentlemen and Cabs....oh my

Well I thought I would throw everything into one post. Here are some of my new MOC's that I have created. I must first apologize to netscape users who could not view my website properly. So now I have a Brickshelf account so all can view my models (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs) !

  They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

So, let's see: 1000 words x 400+ images = A LOT of words! =D There are now over 400 pictures of the three layouts created by the Southern California LEGO Train Club on the official club website! (URL) to mention interactive and descriptive diagrams (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.announce)

  Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002!

This continues Todd Lehman's Classic Space Set Design and Building Contest (Thanks, Todd, for having my baby!). First was Classic Space, then came Blacktron I, now meet the challenge of... ...Ice Planet 2002!!! ~~~...~~~ Official Committee: God (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests) !!

  *** LDView Version 1.9.4 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.4 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) of the highlights of version 1.9.4 include: Added support for conditional lines (line type 5). The base work for this was done by Don Heyse. (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact