 Announcements / 1616 (-5)
  BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

Jeff Stembel, a Member of WAMALUG, has agreed to be the events coordinator for the Castle Room BrickFest 2002. If you would like to present please register and fill out a presenters application. If you have ideas on events you might want to see, (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Castle FAQ

The LUGNET Castle FAQ is online. Check it out here: (URL) me know if you see anything wrong. Thanks Cary FUT lugnet.faq (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  20 Questions Almost Complete

We are coming to the end of our 20 question interview with Jake McKee. If you want to ask a question, you need to do so within the next day or two. The focus of the questions now being asked are about his recent trip to Billund and LEGO HQ! The (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Technic/Mindstorms™ at BrickFest 2002

BrickFest 2002 is planning on expanding on last year's events and themes by adding a selection of Technics/Mindstorms™ activities. This will include three categories of fun and games spread throughout the three day fest - MOC display, competitions (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics) !

  Cartoon Requests Now Being Accepted!

Ton van Waas, creator of the weekly BimP Cartoon, "out-of-pocket" is offering our readers the opportunity see their cartoon idea come to life. Using ideas submitted by readers, Ton will create new “out-of-pocket” cartoons. If you have ever read (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact