 Announcements / 1614
  20 Questions Almost Complete

We are coming to the end of our 20 question interview with Jake McKee. If you want to ask a question, you need to do so within the next day or two. The focus of the questions now being asked are about his recent trip to Billund and LEGO HQ! The (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: 20 Questions Almost Complete

(...) I think you've done a really great job with this! Jake too. I've enjoyed reading it thus far. -Suz (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 20 Questions Almost Complete

Suz, We will need a new subject after Jake's article is complete and I bet the LUGNET community would love to have you suffer through my painful 20 questions process. "How'z bout it?" Steven (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.general)