 General / 36717
Re: 20 Questions Almost Complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 21:21:31 GMT

On Wednesday, May 8, 2002, at 04:51  PM, Steven B. Combs wrote:

We are coming to the end of our 20 question interview with Jake McKee.
If
you want to ask a question, you need to do so within the next day or
two.
The focus of the questions now being asked are about his recent trip to
Billund and LEGO HQ!  The complete interview will probably be available
online within the week.  However, you can view the interview in
progress at
any time by visiting:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/articles.html
[...]

I think you've done a really great job with this! Jake too.
I've enjoyed reading it thus far.

-Suz