 Announcements / 1601 (-10)
  Browse the Web with an RCX Brick

Lawrie Griffiths, one of the developers of the leJOS project, has created some cool packages that allow web browsing among other things. Check out the details and photographs of this in action: (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics.rcx) !!

  All New Shipyard!

(URL) took a small break from MOCs and decided to redesign The Shipyard.[1] Everything is up right now except for the button/banner section and a special feature secton which will contain articles, essays, stories, contests and any other random (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space)

  MoTeC February: Winners!!!

FUT: lugnet.technic Hi all! Finally I got a finger out and did the much needed updating on my homepage and announced the winners from February! With no further a due: Overall winners: #1 - Brian Sadowski with his amazing Biped 9! He got 31% of the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  BrickZone - Top 50 Gallery *MOC pics wanted*

G'day all! Get ya pics out!!! BrickZone is searching for 50 top MOC's to go into a Gallery I have set up on the site. All you need to do is send your pics (pic's or link's) of MOC's - only one pic per person will be chosen, but you may wish to send (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build)

  Petition to Lego for more Legends

Currently, I am forming a petition to send to the Lego company requesting Legends to be released for all sets made during the 1980s and I need your help! Please check out (URL) for information on how you can help. -Justin- (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce)

  SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!)

The official website of ths Southern California LEGO Train Club has been entirely redone and given a brand new look! Check it out at: (URL) free to explore the site and find out about our club, our layouts, and our goals as we expand. Or you can (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Cartoons Needed

BimP is looking for original cartoons that characterize the LEGO experience. If you are a budding cartoonist and would like to submit your cartoon for possible use by BimP, send your cartoons in electronic format to: BimP@graphics-plus.com Subject: (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Ask Your Questions

The latest article posted on BimP is "20 Questions with Jacob McKee." Jake is a Senior Producer with LEGO Direct. If you would like to find out how to submit a question for Jake or read the interview as it progresses, visit: (URL) B. Combs, Editor (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  ISCC "database" - all entries and their marks

Hello@all, you can now browse all 157 ISCC entries and watch the results for each entry at (URL) Godt, René (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests) !

  Re: Grand Re-Opening of A&M Lego Place now iwth LEGO TRON!

<snip> I have to LEARN how to type: =) The correct link is: (URL) Ahui (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact