 Announcements / 1599
  MoTeC February: Winners!!!

FUT: lugnet.technic Hi all! Finally I got a finger out and did the much needed updating on my homepage and announced the winners from February! With no further a due: Overall winners: #1 - Brian Sadowski with his amazing Biped 9! He got 31% of the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC February: Winners!!!

Right on, I have seen some of Brian Sad's work in person. His stuff is great. He uses more than just great designs for the MOC's he makes, the techniques he uses are top notch. I must say that his ablility to create is just begining to be seen. Many (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.technic)