 Announcements / 1595
    Cartoons Needed —Steven Combs
   BimP is looking for original cartoons that characterize the LEGO experience. If you are a budding cartoonist and would like to submit your cartoon for possible use by BimP, send your cartoons in electronic format to: BimP@graphics-plus.com Subject: (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Cartoons Needed —Tony Hafner
   (...) Are you looking for comics done in Lego, or comics in any format that happen to relate to Lego? -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Cartoons Needed —Steven Combs
   (...) That is a very good question! I am looking for comics that represent the LEGO hobby experience, so "comics done in LEGO" or hand/computer drawn comics work equally as well. I have to admit though, I am intrigued by the "comics done in LEGO" (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Cartoons Needed —Matt Hein
   (...) Comics done in Lego? Is this actually feasible? To tell you the truth, I have drawn about every character in my novel (related to my lego space story), but when it comes to rednering them in Lego, or for the fact, drawing them, they never turn (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Cartoons Needed —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) www.sluggy.com and go back a month or two. It's very feasible. (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Cartoons Needed —Steven Combs
   (...) Perfect...that is exactly what BimP is looking for. But again the comics must charaterize the LEGO hobby. (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)