 Announcements / 1579
  The Slow Revivification of Pete's Page of Random and LEGO Fleet

Due to the sad, yet true fact that Angelfire doesn't care even slightly about people who've had decent and good sites on their servers for nearly two years, I have lost my server due to the apparent violation of some rule, but that's not the point (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce)