 Announcements / 1579
1578  |  1580
Subject:
The Slow Revivification of Pete's Page of Random and LEGO Fleet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 04:50:20 GMT

Due to the sad, yet true fact that Angelfire doesn't care even slightly
about people who've had decent and good sites on their servers for nearly
two years, I have lost my server due to the apparent violation of some rule,
but that's not the point and there is no need to further elaborate on it.

The true purpose of this announcement is to make aware to all those who have
links to Pete's Page of Random or LEGO Fleet (most likely LEGO Fleet), that
those links are now broken, and new links shall be provided soon. Pete's
Page of Random can now be found at http://www.mcloone.net/random, LEGO Fleet
has not yet been uploaded to the new server. In fact most of the webpage has
yet to be uploaded, but that shall all come soon enough. So, well, umm..
curse Angelfire and well yay to no Comet Cursor and no pop-ups. The End.

RANDOM ON!