 Announcements / 1541 (-5)
  LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting for March is open

We have entered a new month, and that means that it is time to take a look at all the nice renderings entered in the competition for the title LDraw.org Model/Scene of the Month for March 2002. Take a look at (URL) make a (hard) decision. Play well, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  BLdb version 0.1 Previews announcement

BLdb version 0.1 announcement An application to register and manage your LEGO collection data (parts, sets and MOCs) After several attempts to design a database that could help manage my LEGO sets' collection and another one to manage my parts' (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.pt) !!

  LDDesignPad v0.4 released!

Hello! LDDesignPad v0.4 is released. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature v0.4 2002/02/27 +Added self-defined program feature +Added syntax-highlighting for optional lines +Added options to set Username / Email / (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

  First NILTC Show - This Weekend - Palatine, IL

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gs79LF.LG4@lugnet.com... (...) message there. Per the URL above, the NILTC will be showing at High Wheeler '02 in Palatine IL this weekend. Below is the text of Joel's original message. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Weekend Train Station Raising Building Session - MichLUG Members - 02/23/02

To All, I had the absolute pleasure of having some great company this weekend at my house. I wanted to start getting my train station elevated after our GATS show in Novi. Guests: Steven Ringe Tony Hedglen Jason Spears Here are the overall pics in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact