 Announcements / 1521 (-5)
  BricksWest...The Excitement Begins!

Hello all! The family and I are about to leave the house...heading out on the 5 hour drive to beautiful Carlsbad, California...BRICKSWEST HERE WE COME! This will likely be my last opportunity to post until I return from BricksWest...I wanted to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce)

  Entries needed for LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM

hi all, I suspect that the flood of entries for the current competition has probably scared away entries for next month. Don't let that happen. Its Valentines Day and so far I only have one entry for each category. Not good. If you've been thinking (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Single set Technic Power Pulling.

FUT: lugnet.technic Hi! Here's yet another Tehnic genre booster! Challenge: Build a model that can pull as much load as possible using pieces from _only_one_ official LEGO set! One class for each set so you can all be winners, no matter what set you (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!

FUT: lugnet.technic Hi all! I've decided the Technic genre needs a boost so I have made a Technic model of the month competition/challenge similar to ldraw.org's MOTM & SOTM. Each month a winner will be elected by an e-mail voting process. For more (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Received new Pizza to Go(10036) today

I was one of those people who managed to place an order for a Pizza to Go last week, before it was pulled from the Lego website. I'd kind of been waiting for a message with a sorry, but we screwed up. However, I was slightly shocked when I returned (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact