 Announcements / 1511 (-5)
  To all PAST winners of of the LDraw.org MOTM or SOTM

Hello to all, Just a short request. In the conversion to the new LDraw.org site format, it occured to me that many of the past winners in the archive could use a little "oomph". What I would like to see is a little more in-depth coverage of your (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Vote Now! LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM for February

Eat an energy bar now.... The voting pages for LDraw.org's Model & Scene of the Month are ready and waiting at: (URL) are a LOT of entries this month. Its going to be tough. Perhaps even grueling. So get on over and do your civic duty. Now you know (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

A little late.... The first winners for 2002 are: Model of the Month - Ralph Döering's "My House". A beautiful virtual version of the building Ralph lives in. I would like to see more of this one. Ralph, any more images we could link to? Scene of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  BricWorx announcement

Hi All, The BricWorx foundry would like to announce the following: Chessie System Engine Production Run Extended The first run of the Chessie System diesel engine was quite successful, so management opted for a second production run. This limited (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

  [rtlToronto] February Monthly Dinner, Friday February 8th, 2002

Hi folks, rtlToronto February Monthly Dinner Friday, February 8th, 2002, 6pm Mel's Montreal Deli, 440 Bloor Street West (E of Bathurst) (URL) on out to the big rtlToronto Monthly Dinner, this Friday. Come and make cryptic boasts about your ProjectX, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact