 Announcements / 1511
1510  |  1512
Subject:
To all PAST winners of of the LDraw.org MOTM or SOTM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 03:44:10 GMT

Hello to all,

Just a short request.
In the conversion to the new LDraw.org site format, it occured to me that
many of the past winners in the archive could use a little "oomph".

What I would like to see is a little more in-depth coverage of your Model or
Scene.  Perhaps some of you have links to more images of your entry, both
rendered or photographed.  Or maybe you would like to tell everyone a little
more about your winning entry.  Be a little more complete in your description.

And .LDR/.DAT files.  I think it's about time to add them. Give the option
for the visitor to download .LDR/.DAT files of your Model or Scene - or
however much of it you wish to share, if any.

Let me have it.  Email me what you want to add:
-- Links to more images (Links please - not the images themselves)

-- More text. Format it more or less the way you it to appear.

-- .LDR/.DAT files. ZIP file is best. Please try to use a naming scheme
   for the files that keeps them identifiable as belonging together.
   Makes it much easier for the user to figure out what's what in
   their \models\ directory.  And using unique filenames helps to
   prevent conflicts with other files.

Email to:  motm@ldraw.org
Please include the word "Archive" (without the quotes) somewhere in the
subject line. And clue me in as to what year and month you're requesting
changes to.

Thanks,

-- Terry K --