 Announcements / 1496
  Announcing All New LDraw.org Website!

Greetings!! I am very pleased to present to you our totally new and redesigned website at: (URL) past several months at LDraw.org have been spent putting together this new site with a focus on ease of navigation, straightforward information, and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !!

  DOH! An additional thanks (How could I forget??).

(...) DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH!! How could I POSSIBLY forget Terry Keller! My most sincere apologies. Terry has worked diligently for over a year (unsure of the exact duration, probably closer to two years) on the Model of the Month and new Scene of the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Announcing All New LDraw.org Website!

The application LDraw-mode, for which I am the author, is also useable for Linux and Macintosh (basically every OS for which Emacs is available, which is a fair number os OS'es): (URL) is also an application which has the source code available, so (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)