 Announcements / 1446
  RIS 2.0

The Target in Watsonville, CA has the RIS 2.0 on sell for 139.99, they also have alot of other sets for 30% off. Gary (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: RIS 2.0

The Target in Watsonville, CA has the RIS 2.0 on sell for 139.99, they also have alot of other sets for 30% off. The sale ends Saturday. Gary Don't forget to look at my brickshelf pictures: (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 2.0

Did that really need to be annouced to everyone?... i mean, it's not that many people care about the sale you found. Couldn't you just post in the califoria section. geez... (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 2.0

(...) Did your nitpick need to be posted to everyone? I was more happy to read about a possible sale than your complaint. Couldn't you have sent your comment as a private e-mail? (Yes, I know I become a hypocrit(sp?) with this post...) Eric (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 2.0

I'm crossposting as a courtesy to readers of lugnet.market.shopping and lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf who might have missed this in lugnet.announce: --Bill. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: RIS 2.0

(...) Well I hoped that other people in the US would want to know that Target is selling sets like the RIS 2.0 at 30% off. I have never seen the RIS 2.0 that low before. Target has stores all over the US and all stores are having the same sale. The (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: RIS 2.0

Does the sale go through to the end of Saturday when the store closes? Just asking because my local Target store in Florida did not display the sale price on the shelf Thursday 6 PM. Thanks for the posting the info in lugnet.robotics, Gary. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)