 Robotics / 16881
Re: RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 02:02:13 GMT

Does the sale go through to the end of Saturday when the store closes?
Just asking because my local Target store in Florida did not display the
sale price on the shelf Thursday 6 PM.

Thanks for the posting the info in lugnet.robotics, Gary.

In lugnet.robotics, Gary Simas writes:
The Target in Watsonville, CA has the RIS 2.0 on sell for 139.99, they also
have alot of other sets for 30% off. The sale ends Saturday.
Gary