 Announcements / 1442
New MOC: Artist's Studio Retreat (ISCC Entry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:55:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well, after 5 days or so, my entry still isn't up on the ISCC website, so I
decided to go ahead and post the pictures on my own site.

My entry is a modern architecture studio on the beach, designed in the style of
architect Le Corbusier:

http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?m=retreat

I originally designed this house for an architecture class I took last year.
You can see renderings I did for the class here:
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/retreat.html
And a paper model here:
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/model/
Enjoy, and please LMKWYT! (Criticisms, comments, questions, etc)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org