 Announcements / 1441
New MOC: Cathedra Donati
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 05:36:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Howdy!

I'm no Dan Siskind, but here's my version of a minfig-scale cathedral.  The
interior--pews, altar, pulpit etc.--isn't finished yet, but the exterior is
complete, right down to the two spires afront.  I'm proud of this church,
which I'm calling the Cathedra Donati.  Purely fictional, but based on many
a church I've seen in my life.

Pleae click on this link to get to my website, Architekta:
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com

...or click on this link to get to the BrickShelf page:

Please LMKWYT, and Happy Holidays!

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com