 Announcements / 1432
  Bricktopia Park Train Station

This is the latest addition to Bricktopia. It is another train station on the far side of town. This one is significantly smaller than the primary transit terminal, but still has some interesting architectural features to it. (URL) usual, on the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Bricktopia Park Train Station

(...) life: (...) Another excellent addition! Can't wait to see the mayor's kitchen! ROSCO (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Bricktopia Park Train Station

Thanks for the feeback Ross. If you check out the Mayor's "palace" you might note that no kitchen is shown. I guess that one can assume that the kitchen is situated in the other "half" of the building that is not modeled! "Ross Crawford" (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Bricktopia Park Train Station

Nice work, Brad. I especially like the look of the white half domes inside the transparent domes. I love those LEGO public transportation systems that keep minifigs from walking those one, two, or maybe three blocks they would otherwise have to. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)