 Announcements / 142
    Some Running Thoughts about THROWBOTS —Richard Wright
   Howdy all, ...after spotting the Throwbots in the catalogue, and then coming across a post here that they were on sale at Target, I went and bought 8500 TORCH for $5.99. ( They were not in the computer here yet, but they had someone check the shelf (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Some Running Thoughts about THROWBOTS —Todd Lehman
   (...) Richard, Does the message you just posted to the .announce group really qualify as a "general-interest announcement to the community (breaking news about products, releases, contests, events, and sites, etc.)" ? It seems more to me like (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)