 Announcements / 1384
  LEGO Maniac's WebRing

...Greetings from your friends, the LEGO Maniac's WebRing RingMasters: Tim, Kyle and Stephen. ...We're trying to beat the ring back into submission and clean everything back up. Over the next several days we will be going through the list of sites (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: LEGO Maniac's WebRing

(...) Um, unless I am misunderstanding this, I should be able to join now, right? Except that I just tried to do that, and was told "Sorry, no new sites are being accepted into this Ring." -Jason (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Maniac's WebRing

I think we are going to wait until most of the present numbers that need to update their info/code do so until we allow new members to join. You can go ahead and apply, but it may be a week or so untill we get to approveing you. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Maniac's WebRing

Tim, Kyle or Stephen: Help! I think I'm signed up for the Ring, but my site doesn't show up on the list for it. Help! onedaycnn (sid) (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)