 General / 34027
Re: LEGO Maniac's WebRing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:42:58 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Greetings from your friends, the LEGO Maniac's WebRing RingMasters: Tim,
Kyle and Stephen.

...We're trying to beat the ring back into submission and clean everything
back up. Over the next several days we will be going through the list of sites
and weeding out dead sites and making sure everyone has their code working.

...Some of you may have received a notice that you have been suspended, just
follow whatever instructions WebRing has to get everything back inline.

...For those of you who were attempting to join and have now been denied,
please rejoin the webring (easier to sweep everything out than to attempt to
weed still valid sites from the broken ones).

Um, unless I am misunderstanding this, I should be able to join now, right?
Except that I just tried to do that, and was told "Sorry, no new sites are
being accepted into this Ring."

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html

The LEGO Maniac's WebRing home page is: http://P.webring.com/hub?ring=lego

...If you are having trouble joining WebRing, there are some help files on
webring's home that should help you get back in. You can also create a new
user rather than migrating from Yahoo. We should be able to help you on that
end transferring your webring site over to your new user.

...We apologize for the problems we are stirring up here, but it'll smoothe
out soon and we will once again have a great webring! Just bear with us during
our cleaning out process.

Thank you!

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com