 Announcements / 1378
1377  |  1379
Subject:
NEW custom; UCS Cloud Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 04:25:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I know it can't help but be anticlimactic after my B-wing and Y-wing, but my
UCS Cloud Car is up for display at my new home;

http://www.fbtb.net

Look under "Gareth's Customs"

Enjoy! And please post feedback!