 Star Wars / 12032
Re: NEW custom; UCS Cloud Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:42:48 GMT

On the Landspeeder, how is the tailfin angled?  Are those regular bricks
or some piece I haven't seen before?

I guess you mustn't have seen them. They are stanard 75 degree and inverse
75 degree slopes. Just do a search for 75 degree on the partsref.

And on the Snowspeer, what are the parts at the end of the laser
cannons?  I don't think I've seen those before either.

They are turbines from the inside of jet engines used on town planes.

The windows on the cockpit are stickered, right?

Yep. The ones on the y-wing are stickered AND tinteed!

And does the Y-wing really only go 800 meters per hour???

No, I keep meaning to fix that.

Again, these models are really nice...some very impressive building
skill here.

Thanks a lot!