 Announcements / 1361
  Fish & Flippers concludes!

A few months ago I was in a funk. My favorite theme, Aquazone, appeared to be gone for good in production and in the minds of AFOLs. Of course I still had all the pieces, but part of the fun of all these themes is seeing what other people create. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Fish & Flippers concludes!

(...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fish & Flippers concludes!

(...) Groovy, my Calamari won! Whoo! You like me, you really like me! Oh, and congrats Felix on the return of Aquazone. Adrian (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.aquazone)