 Announcements / 1314
1313  |  1315
Subject:
Announcing my entrance to the Custom Kit Market (pre-production model ore car)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:28:42 GMT

I've decided to start making custom kits.  They will be sold through
Brickbay, with a larger description on my website.  Here is a pre-production
MLCAD test of an ore car design I've been working on:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=73294 .  YES it is an
8-wide, I'll also be devoloping a 6-wide version, & the color is still
indetermined.  I'm having one problem though, how do you angle parts in
MLCAD?  Anyways, as I get further along I'll post more one this subject.

I also have a Rescue/Tool Van planned, & an Ambulance.

The sets will be sold here:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jbaakko

Thanks for your time,
Josh