 Announcements / 1304
Subject:
TLC recalls 6776
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 06:28:15 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In light of recent events, TLC is about to recall 6776 Ogel Control
Center. Word has it that a consumer was distressed over some graphics on
the box back and instructions. It will not be re-released with new packaging.

Grab 'em while you can...

-Suz

Re: TLC recalls 6776
The fallout continues.  I was never really exited about this set so I'm not
personally that upset. But I can tell this is gonna be something that will
be debated about for a looong time.

-Jon