 Announcements / 1219
    New Website —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
   We now have a cheesy little website up at (URL) where it will chronicle the adventures of a minifig called Duel Arcane. The site will feature the family's MOC's, some official sets and some borrowed MOC's of others we made (credit WILL be given) to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny)