 Announcements / 1219
1218  |  1220
Subject:
New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 15:30:41 GMT

We now have a cheesy little website up at
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane where it will
chronicle the adventures of a minifig called Duel Arcane.
    The site will feature the family's MOC's, some
official sets and some borrowed MOC's of others we made
(credit WILL be given) to document Duel's adventures.
Right now all it's one page and one image. We are
doing this as part of our grief therapy work to help
bring us together and deal more effectively with Ken's death.
--
Nicole widow of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.