 Announcements / 1204
  Adminship changes hands in Castle World

Hi all, A week or so ago, Nathan McDowell decided he has too many things to do and is no longer able to handle the Castle World adminship. Therefore, I've taken back my position as admin of the current site. Nathan has done a most amazing job in the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: Adminship changes hands in Castle World

Wow! I'm Shiri's first update as new admin! Cool! I feel so honored! ::Bats eyelashes:: LOL Catch you cats later! -Rascal King (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)