 Announcements / 1204
1203  |  1205
Subject:
Adminship changes hands in Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 02:57:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

A week or so ago, Nathan McDowell decided he has too many things to do and
is no longer able to handle the Castle World adminship. Therefore, I've
taken back my position as admin of the current site. Nathan has done a most
amazing job in the past almost-year and has kept Castle World up and
running. He's never complained and always kept grooming the site quietly,
attending to everyone who had any question or addition... even those
tiresome batches of characters that some of us sent him. ;-)

Nathan chose not to announce his "retirement" as CW admin publicly, but I
will, and I wish to say, from all of us: thank you, Nathan, for being such
an excellent admin and taking care to keep CW up to date. You've done an
excellent job, and I think I'm speaking for everyone here in saying we
wouldn't've still be up without you.

Coincidental with Nathan's leaving (but not related to it), some changes are
going to be instated soon. I can't spare more details right now, but it will
bring CW closer to its original purposes.

That's it for now! I've made my first update as CW admin... see:
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/updates.html

Thanks to all for being around and still caring... and thanks again to
Nathan for all his great work.

-Shiri