 Announcements / 1200
  NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club

Hi everyone! I'm pleased to announce the formation of a rather infant LEGO train club, the Northern Illinois LTC. So far, we're only a handful of members, and right now half of that handful are pretty busy, but we wanted to get the ball rolling. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Re: NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club

Tim & All, (...) Gosh, guys, like I am not in enough clubs yet or something! : ) Boy I thought I would never say that! Anyway, that is all right, I would be happy to attend, provided it doesn't crash with other club meetings (namely IndyLUG or (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club

Congrats Folks, I will put you in the queue for the LUGMAP (along with about 6 other groups, sorry folks I've been busy). I was just wondering why you all decided to go LTC and not LUG? Nothing wrong with that of course but Tim, you don't strike me (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club

(...) Cool, thanks. (...) Well, we went that because in Ondrew's and my discussion, that was the focus. I asked him if he wanted a LUG or an LTC, he said LTC. That's fine with me, plus, I think an LTC would bring the current people I know in the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club

(...) I was thinking that with an evil grin on my face.... 'I'll bet we'll snag Scott.' ;-) Its great to have you with us too. You're in a perfect location for multiple clubs, too :-) Anyways, it might be a good idea with us to try to schedule out (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club

(...) HEY! HANDS OFF SCOTT! :-) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club

Tim & All, (Had to get my e-mail to loc.il so I can see this now) (...) Well, it said northern Indiana, I am right there! : ) (...) Indeed. We have had about 3 or 4 people delurk since our show in Grand Rapids, so I am sure more people will show (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club

(...) OK, your group is ready. BTW, is August 2, 2001 the official date of formation of NILTC? Here's the first mention of it that I could find: (URL) added an entry here as well, assuming August 2 for now... (URL) if there's a more accurate date. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Re: NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club

(...) Thanks Todd! Yes, Aug 2 would be the formation date. -Tim (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)