 Announcements / 1189
    Speak your opinion now! LEGO listens to what YOU want! —Nick Cameron
   (URL) whole new section to tell your whole opinion about LEGO toys, website, and club! I don't think they take out ANY opinions (there's stuff there about Jack Stone being burned at the stake). If The LEGO Company even looks at this opinion site, we (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Speak your opinion now! LEGO listens to what YOU want! —Bryan Wong
   (...) Yep, just filled out the survey. A lot of the opinions sound like those brought up here in LUGNET. I wouldn't be surprised if the survey was run by one of us... :) But everybody, go and put in your 2 cents! -Bryan (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)