 Announcements / 1188
  My new and improved website is now online!

All of my Space, Air, Water, and Land creations have a new home-- at the shortest URL yet! Most of my old stuff and all my stuff is there. Please feel free to use the rating form on anything you look at: (URL) LMKWYT, update your links, and let me (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.build, lugnet.boats, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: My new and improved website is now online!

What can I say... WOW. Nice site, nice models, nice everything. Very good job on all fronts. Greetingz... Sjaacko (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: My new and improved website is now online!

(...) beetle was cool, i was going to copy it. Josh (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: My new and improved website is now online!

i haven't looked about your sight too much yet, but i wanted to say that your rendition of 'falling water' by wright is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking.. that truly is lego art! -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

  RE: My new and improved website is now online!

(...) Hmm, so people are still interested in my old 4 wides? I guess I could put em up. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

  RE: My new and improved website is now online!

(...) Thanks! Although some credit should got to Frank Lloyd Wright :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: My new and improved website is now online!

Bram, Looks good, but where are the Star Wars models? Looks like the Civilian Vehicles got duplicated under the Star Wars heading. Thanks, Jeff (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

  RE: My new and improved website is now online!

(...) Oops. It's fixed now. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish.html)