 Publishing / HTML / 114
RE: My new and improved website is now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:28:11 GMT

Josh Baakko writes:
http://lego.bldesign.org/

What happened to all of the minifig vehicles you had on the old site?
The beetle was cool, i was going to copy it.

Hmm, so people are still interested in my old 4 wides?  I guess I could put
em up.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu