 Announcements / 1163
1162  |  1164
Subject:
A Confession and an Apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:42:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This message was supposed to be posted last week but I had to leave for camp
before I recieved my confirmation e-mail, so here I go...

Ever since I first started posting to LUGNET last August, I have been using
the false name of Geordan Ballantree. As some of you may already know, my
real name is Geordan Hankinson.

As Todd made me aware last week, using false name's on LUGNET is a violation
of the TOS. I did not realize at first what I was doing until last week. I
did infact read the TOS, but not throughly enough and missed the part about
false name's. Going through the newposting procedure again, I'm not sure how
I missed it, but I did and I am very sorry. I was using the false name for
security reason's only, But in doing so, I violated the TOS of LUGNET.
Please do not take me for a Mathew like offender because I am not. But I am
very sorry for the confusion and misleading information.

I also violated the TOS of brickshelf without knowing it, but this was also
100% my fault again, I will change all of neccesary personal information at
Brickshelf as soon as I figure out how to do so ( Any help? Thanks ).

-I Geordan Hankinson swear to abide by the TOS of LUGNET.com and the TOS of
Brickshelf.com from this day forward-

If anyone has my name on their links page or anything like that could you
please change it for me, Thankyou. I am very sorry for the confusion and
extra hassle that I may have caused to some of you. I am truly apologetic.

Sincerely,

-Geordan Hankison-