 Announcements / 1161
1160  |  1162
Subject:
*New Brickfest Initial Interest Survey*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.org
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 06:15:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings all!

Over in .events, several folks, especially us nutty West Coasters, have been
seriously discussing the possibility of a new Brickfest-like event.

I have posted a quick survey to help gauge folks level of interest in this
idea. Please take a minute to fill out the survey at:

http://homepage.mac.com/bricknbrack/survey.html

I'll be compiling the results on the survey finish page, and posting them to
LUGNET. Your answers will help determine if one or more new events are
indeed called for/wanted.

Also, for more information, ideas, FAQs, etc., please see the thread
starting here:

http://news.lugnet.com/events/?n=262

I hope as many of my fellow AFOL are as excited about this possibility as I
am. I look forward to your survey replies.

Matt

X'd to: .general, .announce, .events, and .org...if it's inappropriate,
blame Kevin Wilson...it was his idea 8?D
FUT: .events