 Announcements / 1160
  Brickfest now in full swing

To see what you're missing if you're not here, go to the webcam page... (URL) there is an online chat, just like last year. You can ask questions of participants or whatever it is #brickfest on dal.net (IRC) (posted on behalf of the Brickfest (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: Brickfest now in full swing

This might seem dumb, andperhaps a bit too difficult, but is it possible to relay some of the discussions with Lego Direct across the IRC server chat thats going? I just happen to be up even though its almost 12:30am here in Melbourne. SO would like (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest now in full swing

I think you guys should move the chat to AIM, dal.net 'sucks' :-) I'm sorry, it's a bad server, of the people I've talked to, no one seems to be able to get on a decent server to get into the room. I did finally manage to get in for a bit last night (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)