 Events / BrickFest / 398
Re: Brickfest now in full swing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 17:25:23 GMT

I think you guys should move the chat to AIM, dal.net 'sucks' :-) I'm
sorry, it's a bad server, of the people I've talked to, no one seems to
be able to get on a decent server to get into the room. I did finally
manage to get in for a bit last night though I was so lagged I wouldn't
have been able to chat with anyone (had anyone been there)

You can make a BrickFest Chatroom on AIM no problem and most of us know
how to invite ourselves into the chat room.  I'm just tossing this out
there as AIM doesn't have many of the problems IRC does.

Just thought I'd toss this out..

Tamy

Oh.. and can someone focus the cameras a little better... all the pics
are pretty blurry :(

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

To see what you're missing if you're not here, go to the webcam page...

http://www.brickfest.com/webcam/

Also, there is an online chat, just like last year. You can ask questions of
participants or whatever

it is #brickfest on dal.net (IRC)

(posted on behalf of the Brickfest Organizing committee...)

++Lar