 Announcements / 1147
  Coomonfolk's FAQ, or: Calling for assisstance with joking around!

Hey guys and gals, In case you haven't heard or noticed yet, there's a new kind of FAQ in town. It's a mean, lean, joking machine - all the while still trying to answer your questions in earnest! The Commonfolk's FAQ is here: (URL) the first (and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: Commonfolk's FAQ, or: Calling for assisstance with joking around!

And of course, I *had* to make a typo in the title. I previewed the post about seven times, but that's probably *why* I missed that - Merphy's Laws, anyone? -Shiri (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Sherris' Tipeohs (waz Re: Commonfolk's FAQ, or: Calling for assisstance with joking around!)

(...) Hay Shiry, dount wury abawt ti. I thappins ot evrybuddy, a tsume tyme our anuther. Mattt (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Commonfolk's FAQ, or: Calling for assisstance with joking around!

(...) *a* typo? "Coomonfolk's FAQ, or: Calling for assisstance with joking around!" I count two. YMMV. :-) FUT ot.f ++Lar (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Commonfolk's FAQ, or: Calling for assisstance with joking around!

(...) Ummm... Who's Merphy? (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq)