 Announcements / 1126
  My new LEGO site is up

Hi, all. You may have seen some of my work before on Brickshelf: the LEGO Colosseum, the LEGO Tower, the Church of Evil, etc... but now... for the first time... see my creations as they have never been seen before... With captions! That's right, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: My new LEGO site is up

(...) Hey Rev., I've enjoyed the pictures of your work on Brickshelf for some time now. The new web site looks great - chocked full of all kinds of great eye candy and filled with all kinds of detailed ideas to inspire others (for instance I might (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: My new LEGO site is up

Rev, right on, I have always enjoyed your creations of Brickshelf, and now an official format, and it looks good to! good job, you must be excited, I would be! BTW hows the Band thing going, and what image ever did make it to the album cover? Eric (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: My new LEGO site is up

Dude...you're a freak! :^) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: My new LEGO site is up

(...) Hi, Greg. Thanks for the compliments. Glad I can inspire others just as other LUGNETers have inspired me. Feel free to borrow ideas or details from the Nativity or other stuff I've done. That's what it's all about. So your mom really brings (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: My new LEGO site is up

(...) Hi, Eric. I was indeed excited to finish that site after working on it for a week or so, and glad that my creations have a nice home for display. Glad you enjoy my stuff. Your robots on Brickshelf are pretty mind-blowing. Really incredible (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: My new LEGO site is up

That's great Rev. ...and thanks for the compliments. I checked out the Music site and when I get home I'm gonna check the songs out, no speakers on these terminals at work. I admire your creativity. Any chance you'll attend Brickfest 2002 next year? (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: My new LEGO site is up

(...) Great! I'd love to hear what you think of the music. @8-) Wish I could have arranged to go to VA for this year's Brickfest, but it's a distance thing, I guess - being out here in California makes it hard to arrange. Is there a Brickfest every (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: My new LEGO site is up

I hope a Brickfest 2002 will come about. It's still a long way off and this years event is still to come. We'll keep it in mind ok? Working late this week hav'nt had a chance to liten to the music. I have tons of muscian friends and I'm very (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)