 Announcements / 1108
  May Meeting Pics from RichLUG

Hi all I think for us this was the biggest thing we have colectively put together. We had a very good meeting though. We did watched Greg's Videos from his Animated Brick stuff, and we contemplated our next event which is to set up a month display (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: May Meeting Pics from RichLUG

(...) picture? (URL) scene reminds me of a recent bachelor party ;] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: May Meeting Pics from RichLUG

We were actually looking at a Robot running around on the floor, but now that I look at this picture in this light I have to agree it does look a little suspect. Rich (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: May Meeting Pics from RichLUG

(...) You need to see the Robot to understand. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)