 Announcements / 1108
1107  |  1109
Subject:
May Meeting Pics from RichLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 12:46:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all

I think for us this was the biggest thing we have colectively put together.
We had a very good meeting though.  We did watched Greg's Videos from his
Animated Brick stuff, and we contemplated our next event which is to set up
a month display at the local library.  There was lots to see, and I was a
little slow on the camera action this time.

Well enough of my ramblings.  Let the pics tell the story.

Thanks

Rich schoonover