 Announcements / 1099
    Confed Main Database is now fully operational! —Rick Hallman
   Ladies and Gentleman of the Confederation! The Terran Confederation main Tacical Database is now operational. May you use this to identify the ships and forces of the Confederation, our allies, and our enemies. This database contains vital tactical (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build)

        Re: Confed Main Database is now fully operational! —Allen Romberg
     (...) <snip> (...) Wow! Great look, nice renders, elegant retouching, Cool models, neat background stories, humorous quotes.... need I go on? I like this site a lot! Two small nitpicks, though. Hope you don't mind, since this wonderful site is (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

         Re: Confed Main Database is now fully operational! —Rick Hallman
     (...) OOPS! Knew I forogt something ;-D (...) I will fix those things. THanks for dah help. THe DAT files going on the site have to be checked by my associate, Jamal Coleman. Rick (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Confed Main Database is now fully operational! —Tom McDonald
   (...) Nice site, Rick. I hope all those corporations appreciate your free advertising :) -Tom McD. when replying, "... but there is the spamcake nebula at 102 mark 3..." (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)