 Announcements / 1007
    Town Building contest results —Kevin Wilson
   Here are the results of the Town Building Contest voting. I've listed first, second and third places in each category, with the number of votes for each winning entry and the percentage of votes for each entry of those cast in that category. To see (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !!

        Re: Town Building contest results —Eric Kingsley
     <snipped results> (...) Kevin, Great job!! The contest was amazing with all of the great submissions. I am sure you learned a lot from doing this, I just hope it was not to never do it again ;-). Maybe in the future contests should have a more (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Building contest results —Hao-yang Wang
     Wow, what a contest! When I voted, I felt much guilt, because I had to drop some of the greatest models in order to choose only one! Then the voting method changed and I had to re-vote. I did use this opportunity to change my mind on some of my (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Town Building contest results —Kevin Wilson
     Hao-yang Wang wrote in message ... (...) <snip> (...) them (...) Yes indeed. This was a learning experience! Next time there will be a tighter focus, and much clearer criteria on what fits in which category. And yes, there will be a next time :-) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Building contest results —James Brown
     (...) <snip> (...) Definate congratulations are in order for the winners, and all the entrants. It's really humbling to see so much great stuff all in one place! Hey, look way up there - someone raised the bar! ;) James (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Building contest results —Darrell King
     It's in things like this that we see the most creative use of the brick. While digging through the entries I said to myself more than once, "Hey, that's a good idea. I never would have thought to do it that way". Thank you everyone, for sharing your (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Building contest results —Greg Kramer
   Is there a post or a page somewhere that has links, all in one place, to the pics of each of these models? Thanks, Greg K (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

   Greg Kramer wrote in message ... (...) the (...) The home page for the contest is here: (URL) has links to the category pages, and they have links to the entries. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)