 Announcements / 1000
  Soaking Wet

As a tribute to my favorite theme, I've created Soaking Wet, a guide to Aquazone MOCs and information. (URL) will attempt to update the page with each announcement of new MOCs or aquazone sites. Please have a look. If you would like to be added to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: Soaking Wet