 Animation / 929
Re: Looking for entries for a film show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 05:09:42 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Duane Collicott wrote:
   Greetings.

Each year the nonprofit organization I direct (Bricks for Brains, www.BricksForBrains.org) produces an event called Brick Bash (www.BrickBash.com) here in Ann Arbor, MI. This is a public LEGO building exhibition (i.e, not another AFOL convention) that involves MOCs from AFOLs from across the country, creations by local Muggles (adults and kids), free-building tables, hands-on educational projects, free robotics lessons, and other fun. It is a free event for both exhibitors and the public, and is fully supported by donations from local sponsors.

This year I am adding a collection of films that will run in a loop during the day. I would like to provide entertainment for people would like to take a load off their feet, but also show people what can be done, and is being done, with films using LEGO.

So, I am asking for submissions.

Thank you,

Duane Collicott

duane@collicott.com

Hi Duane,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4LySebeeCc

I created this movie about a month ago and just saw your post. You’re welcome to show it and if you need it in another format, I’d be happy to help.

Jaron